6 Months Free Terms & Conditions
Talk to the experts to find out the value of your property in today’s market.
We lease and sell MORE inner city properties
Provide your details below and you will receive a free property report containing the prices of properties similar to yours, plus local median property prices and a snapshot of the area’s property supply and demand.
Please fill in your details for a Free Appraisal Today.
Terms & Conditions
The promotion is being conducted by MICM Estate ABN: 39 060 312 012. L1, 178 City Rd, Southbank, Victoria 3006. Telephone (613) 9697 8888 herein known as (“Promoter”).
2. This promotion is subject to and governed by these Terms and Conditions. Information on the offer form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acknowledgement and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The promotion commences on Friday 2 September 2016 at 8.00am and ends on Friday 30 September 2016 at 6.00pm (“Promotional Period”).
4. The offer is 6 Months free Property Management Services. Landlords must be a ‘new landlord’ to MICM Real Estate to be eligible to receive 6 months free Property Management.
5. A ‘new landlord’ is someone who has not used MICM Real Estate services previously. New landlords must book an appointment with MICM Real Estate Services prior to 31 September 2016 to be eligible for the offer. If a new landlord books their first appointment prior to 31 September 2016 yet does not attend, they are not eligible to receive the offer.
6. Confirmation of the 6 month free offer will be provided to the new landlord by the MICM representative when attending their appointment. Only one 6 month free offer is available per each new landlord. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer by MICM Real Estate.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of new landlords (identity, age and place of residence). Where any aspect of the promotion is affected by sabotage, theft, fraud or mistake, or does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter may in its sole and absolute discretion declare that a person is or is not an Eligible Entrant and elect not to award or cancel the awarding of the offer to that person (as the case may be).
8. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered by any person (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained by any person in connection with the conduct of the Promotion, redeeming the offer and/or using the offer. The Promoter does not take any responsibility for the offer being lost, stolen, forged, damaged, destroyed or tampered with in any way at any time including but not limited to during transit or delivery.
9. In the case of a force major event (including but not limited to war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster), the Promoter reserves the right (in its absolute discretion) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to waive any of the conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions in its absolute discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. The Promoter does not warrant the merchantability, suitability and/or fitness for purpose of any goods and/or services awarded as an offer.
13. Please contact MICM Real Estate if you do not wish to receive further promotional material at 178 City Rd, Southbank, Victoria 3006.