Bunnings Warehouse Gift Card Offer: Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is being conducted by MICM Property ABN: 39 060 312 012. 178 City Rd, Southbank, Victoria 3006. Telephone (613) 9697 8888 herein known as (“Promoter”).
2. This promotion is subject to and governed by these Terms and Conditions. Information on the Offer form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acknowledgement and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The promotion commences on Monday 1 September at 8.00am and ends on Sunday 30 November 2014 at 6.00pm (“Promotional Period”).
4. The Offer is Bunning Warehouse Gift Cards to the value of $300. Vendors must list their property for sale exclusively with MICM Property to be eligible to receive the Offer. Vendors are only eligible to receive Gift Cards once per individual property listed on a 90 Day Authority.
5. The Bunnings Warehouse Gift Card Offer will comprise one Gift Card to the value of $100 along with a second Gift Card to the value of $200.
6. Confirmation of the Gift Card Offer will be provided to the Vendor at Point Cook MICM Property Office Reception when attending their appointment to confirm their listing by signing the Authority and Marketing Schedule’ to read by signing the 90 Day Authority and Marketing Schedule. Gift Cards will be provided at the appointment. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer by MICM Property.
7. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay accounts. There will be no change given and the balance remains on the card for future purchases. Gift Cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Gift Cards are subject to additional Terms and Conditions outlined by Bunnings Warehouse http://www.bunnings.co.nz/our-range/gift-cards
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of new Vendors (identity, age and place of residence). Where any aspect of the promotion is affected by sabotage, theft, fraud or mistake, or does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter may in its sole and absolute discretion declare that a person is or is not an Eligible Entrant and elect not to award or cancel the awarding of the offer to that person (as the case may be).
9. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered by any person (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained by any person in connection with the conduct of the Promotion, redeeming the offer and/or using the offer. The Promoter does not take any responsibility for the offer being lost, stolen, forged, damaged, destroyed or tampered with in any way at any time including but not limited to during transit or delivery.
10. In the case of a force major event (including but not limited to war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster), the Promoter reserves the right (in its absolute discretion) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to waive any of the conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions in its absolute discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. The Promoter does not warrant the merchantability, suitability and/or fitness for purpose of any goods and/or services awarded as an offer.
14. Please contact MICM Property if you do not wish to receive further promotional material at 178 City Rd, Southbank, Victoria 3006.