Buying a house in Point Cook?
Find out how MICM Property can help you buy a Point Cook Property.
Buying and Investing in Point Cook
Let’s be honest. Buying a house can be challenging, even if you have bought one before. This is because the real estate market is constantly changing, and can be hard to keep up with! Greater Melbourne has such a robust real estate climate that sometimes, it helps to gain assistance in buying the right property for you and your family. Below are some key data points to help you with your decision to buy a house in Point Cook:
- Point Cook is 25kms from the CBD in the municipality of Wyndham with its own shopping centres
- The Point Cook landscape is mostly separate dwellings that make up 80% of properties in the suburb
- Greater Melbourne has been ranked the globe’s most liveable city (2013) for the third year in a row by The Economist Intelligence Survey
- Point Cook median sales price as of January 2014 for houses is $425,000.
Whether you are looking to buy a house to gain more space for yourself or the growing family or simply just buying an investment property, we have a large selection of properties in the Point Cook area that you can choose from. MICM Property as experienced real estate agents can provide you with a wide range of exclusive Point Cook properties.
>>> Click here to view MICM’s exclusive list of Point Cook Houses you can buy.
Why Choose MICM Property?
- 7 day a week operation
- 8 inner city offices
- One point of contact
- Multilingual staff
- Property specialists with an exclusive list of property offerings
- The confidence that MICM Property is a Quality Endorsed Company (ISO 9001:2000)
- MICM Property is not a franchised organisation. Our sales staff across our office network work as one team to source prospective sellers and exclusive properties for your next purchase
What our clients say about MICM Property’s Sales Team:
“During my recent hunt for a city apartment, and in what was sometimes a frustrating experience, Sam’s professional approach stood out. He went out of his way to offer relevant suggestions and show me suitable properties, he was reliable in following up on queries and, when I finally purchased a property through MICM, Sam was again helpful, flexible and communicative throughout the final contract and settlement process. I certainly appreciated his efforts and would be happy to recommend his services to others in the future.”
Ruth – Melbourne
Leave your details below and one of our trusted MICM Property specialists will contact you to help you buy your Point Cook property.