Careers at MICM Real Estate
We are Melbourne’s most experienced inner-city real estate agency, consistently outperforming other agencies in our key markets for over 20 years.
Our company values, employee benefits, culture and innovation are all key ingredients that contribute to this ongoing success. We pride ourselves on our team-based environment and the level of support offered to ensure you perform at your best.
Your talents will never go unnoticed at MICM with the opportunity to grow professionally and work alongside highly skilled and motivated people providing you with the ideal platform to accelerate your career journey. Are you ready to succeed?
Property is an exciting and fast-paced industry to be part of and our strong culture of collaboration and innovation drives us forward. Successfully operating for over 20 years, we have grown from a handful of staff in 1993 to employing over 250 people across 9 offices in a variety of fulfilling roles. We are proud of our longevity and strong reputation in the marketplace and credit this in no small part to our diverse and dedicated team whose talent, enthusiasm and integrity are at the core of our business success.
Our staff enjoy a wide variety of rewards and benefits which include;
Career Development & Recognition
- Staff are encouraged and supported to further develop their expertise and credentials through a range of subsidised training courses and certifications including the Agents Representative Certificate.
- Annual performance and salary reviews to discuss career goals and development plans.
- Outstanding Achievement Awards and Service Recognition Awards to celebrate success and loyalty.
- Generous financial incentives for all Employee referrals for our job vacancies
Health & Wellbeing
- Discounted gym memberships through a number of local providers
- Free seasonal Bootcamp and lunchtime Yoga and Meditation classes
- Regular guest speakers on topics such as Nutrition, Mindfulness, Obtaining Optimal Health and Work/Life Balance.
- Free yearly flu vaccinations
- Various health promotions and initiatives throughout the year
Lifestyle & Wealth Creation
- Staff discount off the purchase price of a brand new Central Equity apartment.
- First inside preview of all new releases and invitations to upcoming property launches.
- Discounted staff rates for family and friends at Melbourne Short Stay Apartments.
- A range of discounted financial, banking and insurance products through our corporate partners and company superannuation provider
Social & Community Involvement
- An active social club with fully subsidised quarterly events and a range of activities throughout the year including EOFY events, Trivia and Movie nights, Christmas gala.
- Involvement in a variety of fundraising and sponsorship activities through our longstanding partnership with Melbourne City Mission.
- Monthly Department morning teas and regular team building sessions
Our success is underpinned by staying true to our company mission and vision statement;
“We are dedicated to exceeding our clients’ expectations by providing quality investment and residential management services.”
” To be a place where people want to work. To be the leader in our field. To provide the highest level of service to our clients.”
MICM offers a wide range of fulfilling and potentially diverse career paths over the full service delivery of Sales, Property Management & Leasing, Owners Corporation, Insurance, and Corporate Services.
- Sales – Passion, drive and resilience are the attributes needed to succeed in this sector and our sales team have them in abundance. Our Sales career pathway begins as Property Sales Assistants, Property Sales Consultants, Sales Managers, and Branch Managers.
- Property Management & Leasing – Our Property Management and Leasing team are customer service extraordinaires, problem solvers and wizards at multi-tasking. Negotiating with landlords and tenants and educating them on their legislative rights are all in a days work. Careers pathways range from Leasing Consultants, Assistant PM, Junior PM, Senior PM, Team Leaders, Department Managers, New Business Executives.
- Strata – Managing the common areas of luxury high rise residential towers and steering robust committee meetings is no small feat, requiring diplomacy, accountability and business acumen which are at the core of this groups success. Career pathways begin with Owners Corporation Administrators, Assistant Owners Corporation Managers, Owners Corporation Managers, Concierge, and Building Managers.
- Insurance –Technical expertise coupled with agility are required when working in the specialist area of Landlords Insurance. Career pathways range from Claims Administrators, Claims Associates, and Account Managers.
- Corporate – Our Corporate team are vital to the smooth running of the business and ensure all staff have the support, tools and training needed to succeed. Our Corporate team consists of HR, Finance, Marketing and Client Services.