Free marketing booster pack – Give Away promotion
Terms and conditions
Welcome to MICM Real Estate’s free marketing booster pack Give Away promotion.
In these terms and conditions:
Promotion Period means 90 days from the issue date of promotion.
An Eligible Participant is entitled to claim the Prize if during the Promotion Period, the Eligible Participant signs an authority appointing MICM for the Appointment Period as its sole and exclusive agent for selling a Property in an Eligible Suburb & has already purchased a standard marketing package as specified by MICM (Silver, Gold or Platinum) including all of its components.
Eligible Suburb means any suburb carrying one of the following postcodes 3000, 3006, 3004, 3008, 3031, 3052, 3207, 3205, 3003, 3053, 3002, 3181, 3141, 3030, 3029.
MICM means Melbourne Inner City Management Pty Ltd ACN 060 312 012 178 City Road Southbank.
- An additional e-brochure sent to realestate.com.au’s database of potential buyers;
- 3D – Virtual Tour (where the sign board upgrade has not been utilised);
- Facebook Booster to the value of $99
- 6×4 fully illuminated sign board (Light Board)
Property means real property. It does not include personal property.
- The promotion is being conducted by MICM and is open only to Eligible Participants.
- By taking part in this promotion, each Eligible Participant acknowledges that they have read and understood these terms and conditions and agrees to be bound by them.
- An Eligible Participant is entitled to claim the Prize if during the Promotion Period, the Eligible Participant signs an authority appointing MICM for the Appointment Period as its sole and exclusive agent for selling a Property in an Eligible Suburb.
- MICM reserves the right to reject any appointment made by an Eligible Participant and in those circumstances, the Eligible Participant is not eligible to claim the Prize.
- Chance plays no part in this promotion.
- Eligible Participants who are entitled to claim the Prize will be notified by Email.
- The total value of the Prize is not less than $500.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if an Eligible Participant is unable or unwilling to use the Prize, or any element of it.
- Prizes are not transferable, deferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or product.
- Prizes cannot be sold to any other person (including by online auction or private sale). Unused portions of Prizes will be forfeited and no compensation will be payable in lieu of that element of the Prize.
- MICM reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Eligible Participants and the details provided by them and to disqualify any person who is found not to meet the criteria for an Eligible Participant .
- MICM will collect personal information from Eligible Participants, and may use that information for marketing purposes. By entering this promotion, Eligible Participants consent to MICM using their personal information for that purpose. Without limiting the general nature of this condition, MICM and its related bodies corporate may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised by the Eligible Participant, use an Eligible Participant’s personal information for marketing, advertising and opinion research purposes. Eligible Participants should direct any request to opt out, or to access, update or correct any information held by MICM, to MICM at 178 City Road Southbank Victoria 3006.
- MICM’s decision on all aspects relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.