Free Rental Property Report
Provide your details below and you will instantly receive a free property report containing the rental prices of properties similar to yours, plus local median property prices and a snapshot of the area’s property supply and demand.
We will also put you in touch with a Local Property Manager who can provide a more detailed price estimate and market update.
- The Offer is being conducted by MICM Real Estate ABN: 39 060 312 012. 178 City Rd, Southbank, Victoria 3006. Telephone (613) 9697 8888 herein known as (“Promoter”).
- This Offer is subject to and governed by these Terms and Conditions. Information on the Offer form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Offer is deemed acknowledgement and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Offer commences on Thursday 8th December 2016 at 8.00am and ends on Friday 20th January 2017 at 6.00pm (“Offer Period”).
- The Offer is open to Property Owners above the age of 18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Property Owner (identity, age and place of residence). Where any aspect of the promotion is affected by sabotage, theft, fraud or mistake, or does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter may in its sole and absolute discretion declare that a person is or is not an Eligible Entrant and elect not to award or cancel the awarding of the Offer to that person (as the case may be).
- To qualify for this promotion The Property Owner must sign an exclusive authority with MICM Real Estate between the 8th December, 2016 and 20th January 2017. Property must be within MICM’s service area. For Property Management the property and must meet MICM’s minimum management fee terms.
- The Offer is limited to one per customer and the property concerned must be within the MICM Real Estate service area. For Property Management the property must earn a minimum of $1,200 in management fees per year and must be signed exclusively with MICM Real Estate for a minimum of 12 months.
- For Property Management the offer will be awarded once the property has been leased out to a tenant and generates its first rental income. For Property Sales the offer will be awarded upon payment of advertising.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered by any person (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained by any person in connection with the conduct of the Promotion, redeeming the offer and/or using the offer. The Promoter does not take any responsibility for the offer being lost, stolen, forged, damaged, destroyed or tampered with in any way at any time including but not limited to during transit or delivery.
- In the case of a force major event (including but not limited to war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster), the Promoter reserves the right (in its absolute discretion) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to waive any of the conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions in its absolute discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter does not warrant the merchantability, suitability and/or fitness for purpose of any goods and/or services awarded as an Offer.
- Please contact MICM Real Estate if you do not wish to receive further promotional material at 178 City Rd, Southbank, Victoria 3006.