Harvey Norman Competition: Terms & Conditions
1. The Competition is being conducted by MICM Property ABN: 39 060 312 012. 178 City Rd, Southbank, Victoria 3006. Telephone (613) 9697 8888 herein known as (“Promoter”).
2. This Competition is subject to and governed by these Terms and Conditions. Information on the Competition form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acknowledgement and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Competition commences on Monday 10 November at 8.00am and ends on Friday 21 November 2014 at 4.00pm (“Competition Period”).
4. Employees of MICM Property, Central Equity or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
5. The Harvey Norman Voucher will comprise one Gift Card to the value of $500.
6. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
7. The winner will be notified by phone or email.
8. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.micm.com.au/point-cook-open-day/
9. The Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay accounts. There will be no change given and the balance remains on the card for future purchases. The Gift Card will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The Gift Card is subject to additional Terms and Conditions outlined by Harvey Norman http://www.harveynorman.com.au/gift-cards-terms-and-conditions.
10. The Competition is open to Entrants above the age of 18. Competition excludes residents of ACT. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the Entrant to the Competition (identity, age and place of residence). Where any aspect of the promotion is affected by sabotage, theft, fraud or mistake, or does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter may in its sole and absolute discretion declare that a person is or is not an Eligible Entrant and elect not to award or cancel the awarding of the offer to that person (as the case may be).
11. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered by any person (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained by any person in connection with the conduct of the Promotion, redeeming the offer and/or using the offer. The Promoter does not take any responsibility for the offer being lost, stolen, forged, damaged, destroyed or tampered with in any way at any time including but not limited to during transit or delivery.
12. In the case of a force major event (including but not limited to war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster), the Promoter reserves the right (in its absolute discretion) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to waive any of the conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions in its absolute discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15. The Promoter does not warrant the merchantability, suitability and/or fitness for purpose of any goods and/or services awarded as an offer.
16. Please contact MICM Property if you do not wish to receive further promotional material at 178 City Rd, Southbank, Victoria 3006.