How to organise a maintenance request?
From time to time you may encounter issues at your rental property which may require a tradesperson to inspect and organise repairs.
For any maintenance requests, please complete this in writing by completing our form on our website, which can be found here. Our maintenance service team operate from 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
We will organise for a tradesperson to attend to all repairs as promptly as possible however, in many instances it will be necessary to obtain the landlord’s approval on quotes before any work can commence.
Should there be any urgent out of office hours maintenance required, please refer to your lease agreement for emergency contact details and please check our website for the any new or updated contact details as well. Please provide us as much detail as possible about your repair requests.
Urgent Rental Property Repairs are:
• A burst water service
• A blocked or broken toilet system
• A serious roof leak
• A gas leak
• A dangerous electrical fault
• Flooding or serious flood damage
• Serious storm or fire damage
• A failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by your landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
• Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity, or water supply
• Any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
• An appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
• A serious fault in a lift or staircase
** Notice: Tenants will be liable for extra cost involved for maintenance called out that’s not emergency.