Enter to win 12 months free property management! OR Refer-a-friend and you could win two nights free accommodation
Provide your details below and you will instantly receive a free property report containing the rental prices of properties similar to yours, plus local median property prices and a snapshot of the area’s property supply and demand.
We will also put you in touch with a Local Property Manager who can provide a more detailed price estimate and market update.
Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is being conducted by MICM Real Estate ABN 39 060 312 012, 178 City Road Southbank Vic 3006 (“Promoter”)
2. By participating in this promotion, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
3. The promotion opens on Monday 8th February 2016 at 8.00am and closes at 4.00pm on Tuesday 8th March 2016 (“Offer Period”).
4. The winners will be drawn at 2.00 pm on March 9th, 2016 at the Promoter’s main place of business 178 City Road Southbank Vic 3006 and the winners will be notified by email.
5. The promotion is open to any resident of Victoria above the age of 18. Employees, of the Promoter or Central Equity Limited and their immediate family members are not eligible to take part in this promotion and for this purpose “Immediate family” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of an entrant (identity, age and place of residence) and if it appears to the Promoter that a person has gained entry to the promotion unlawfully or contrary to these terms and conditions, the Promoter may exclude that person from taking part.
7. The two prizes offered in this promotion are:
v 12 Months free property management for one lucky winner
For your chance to win this prize:
(i) you must own a property within the Promoter’s service area which you intend to lease;
(ii) between the 8th February 2016 and Tuesday 8th March 2016, you must sign an exclusive authority appointing the Promoter as your property manager for that property for a 24 month period on the Promoter’s usual terms and conditions;
(iii) the property must yield a minimum of $1200 per annum in management fees for the Promoter based on the Promoter’s usual terms and conditions.
v Two nights free accommodation for one lucky winner
If you do not own a property within the Promoter’s service area but you know someone who does and who intends to lease that property, simply refer that person to us and you will be entered into a draw for the chance to win two nights’ accommodation in a one bedroom apartment within the Southbank or Melbourne CBD precinct operated by Melbourne Short Stay Apartments. That’s right ! All you have to do is refer a friend or family member who owns a property within the Promoter’s service area and you will be entered into a draw for this fabulous prize valued at approximately $450. The following conditions apply to this prize:
· Your prize voucher will be delivered to you within three weeks after your friend or family member signs a property management agreement with the Promoter and the property is leased to a tenant for the first time
· Your prize must be redeemed within 12 months of receiving your voucher;
· Your prize cannot be used during special event periods in Melbourne or other peak periods; and
· Your prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash
8. No entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this promotion. Details of how to enter can be found at http://www.micm.com.au/newyearbonus
9. A Prize cannot be redeemed for cash or to pay accounts.
10. A Prize voucher cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
11. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by any person taking part in the promotion except to the extent that the law prevents or restricts the Promoter from excluding that liability.
12. Personal information collected may be used for future promotions and marketing activities of the Promoter. If you do not wish to receive further promotional material, please advise the Promoter at the address set out in clause 1 of these terms and conditions. Similarly any request to access, update or correct any personal information should be directed to the Promoter at the address set out in clause of these terms and conditions.