Sorry, this property has been leased. To view more rental properties click here
Victoria Tower 1st floor, 100 Kavanagh St: Southbank Sanctuary!
Large one bedroomed apartment, with excellent layout, in the heart of the action. Just a short stroll to the Arts Precinct, Flinders Street or South Melbourne Market.
- Big bathroom ideal for 'preeners', large power shower that you will not want to leave, plus separate washer and dryer.
- Spacious open plan living area leading to balcony with lime tree!
- Separate well planned kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, newly installed dishwasher and easy clean splashbacks; gas for cooking is included in the rent.
- Good sized master bedroom with mirrored robes and the benefit of double glazed half-length windows for added privacy and comfort.
- Newly installed quality double blinds and air conditioning/heating make this the ideal City pad for those seeking comfort and easy living, in a well-managed friendly building.
Features: Secure intercom entry, friendly concierge service between 6am to 10pm and overnight security, indoor pool, spa, sauna, gym, tennis court and BBQ area.
A choice of three tram lines within five minutes' walk means a car is unnecessary. Although car spots are available privately from other residents if required.
The apartment is available immediately but if you are not in a hurry we could hold it for you. The landlord is happy to enjoy living there for a while longer - they love it and are only leaving reluctantly!
Come and be the first to view it at 10.45am to 11.45am, this Saturday, 7th June.
Please call on 0419 347 387 (up to 9pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an alternative inspection date/time.
Have one to sell? Get a FREE APPRAISAL!