Sorry, this property has been leased. To view more rental properties click here
FURNISHED Apartment with Fantastic Views of the Bay!
- Quality double-use furnishings throughout.
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning and heating in the living area, which opens out onto your very own private balcony overlooking the bay.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen that is complete with cooking and dining appliances, fridge, oven, microwave, glass splash back, gas cooktops, granite bench-tops and dishwasher.
- Dining and lounge area includes a table that seats 4 comfortably, 3-seater leather modular lounge, coffee table, a bookshelf and flat screen TV.
- Central bathroom has a shower and internal laundry: washing machine and dryer combination system included.
- One bedroom features an ensuite, which offers privacy and comfort; mirrored built-in wardrobe, double bed, bedside tables and home-office desk included.
- The other bedroom features mirrored built-in wardrobe, single bed, chest of drawers for storage and a home-office desk.
- Additional storage cupboard at front entrance that has vacuum, clothes drying stand and steam mop.
- One secure car space also included.
Convenience at your Doorstep:
- Walking distance to Melbourne CBD; 15-20 minutes
- Walking distance to Clarendon St Shopping Precinct; 10 minutes
- Post office, Woolworths, Coles and Aldi Supermarkets South Melbourne, banks, the South Melbourne Market, pharmacies, doctor's surgery, cafes and boutique shops
- Asian grocer; 5 minute walk (on City Rd)
- Trams at your doorstep:
- Tram 55: 1 minute walk
Runs along William St; be in Melbourne CBD in 5-10 minutes, Queen Victoria Market in 12 minutes, the University of Melbourne in 15 minutes. Offices near route 55: CGU, Deloitte, Pitcher Partners, The Supreme Court of Victoria, Magistrates Court. Tram 55 also runs directly to Domain Interchange: transfer to multiple trams that run along the St Kilda Rd corridor to the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
- Tram 12: 5 minute walk
Runs along Collins St, be in Melbourne CBD in 15 minutes. Offices near route 12 are: 101 Collins St, 120 Collins St, BHP, KPMG
- Tram 96 and 109: 8 minute walk
Runs along Bourke and Collins St respectively
- Trains within walking distance:
- 15 minute walk to both Flinders St Station and Southern Cross Station
- Easy car access to M1 (Burnley Tunnel is 1 minute drive), West Gate Freeway, Kings Way/ Princes Highway, St Kilda Rd
Mainpoint Apartments features and facilities include a 24-hour concierge, keyless entry security features and secure elevators. Indoor resort style facilities include a 12.5m resort style lap pool & fully equipped gymnasium featuring both cardio and weights training facilities. All apartments feature anti-static carpet and Mainpoint is renowned for its six star energy rating!
Please call us on 03 8687 9577 or email us to arrange for an inspection!
MICM Property - Vue Grande Office
63 Whiteman Street, Southbank
Ph: (613) 8687 9577 or (613) 9697 8800