Sorry, this property has been leased. To view more rental properties click here
Your home in the Hamptons!
The unit is set back on a quiet driveway with plenty of on-road parking for visitors.
This home is the perfect solution for those seeking an affordable alternative to apartment living no more overhead neighbours or struggling up stairs with the shopping. And with your own garage you won't worry someone is parking in your space, or scratching your car.
Handy for beaches, local shops, Highett or Hampton train station(s), Westfield Southland, Highett Rd or Hampton Street cafes, Sandringham Hospital, golf courses and much more.
There's a bus stop only metres from the end of the drive to take you directly to train stations, or you can walk in under 20 minutes.
Smart tenants will appreciate the landlords who will look after you and your new home they want you to love living here and stay for years!
• Large living area with gas heating
• Modern kitchen (gas cooking) with small meals area
• Bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Separate toilet
• Good-sized bedrooms with BIRs
• Separate laundry with laundry tub
• Small rear courtyard fully fenced and private
• Air Con reverse cycle
• Short walk to Coles supermarket and local shops/cafes
Please call Mark ON 0419 347 387 to arrange for an inspection!