Sorry, this property has been leased. To view more rental properties click here
FURNISHED Apartment with Fantastic Views of the Bay! L/B
This fantastic furnished 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom and 1 car park apartment located on the 13th floor of the famed 6-star energy rated Mainpoint building offers spacious living areas and stunning views overlooking the bay! Experience the best that Southbank has to offer with just a short walk to the Crown Entertainment Complex, riverfront restaurants and shops. Be in the city in minutes with multiple tram routes at your Doorstep.
- Quality double-use furnishings throughout
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning and heating in the living area, which opens out onto your very own private balcony overlooking the bay
- Fully equipped modern kitchen that is complete with cooking and dining appliances, fridge, oven, microwave, glass splash back, gas cooktops, granite bench-tops and dishwasher
- Dining and lounge area includes a table that seats 4 comfortably, 3-seater leather modular lounge, coffee table, a bookshelf and flat screen TV
- Central bathroom has a shower and internal laundry: washing machine and dryer combination system included
- One bedroom features an ensuite, which offers privacy and comfort; mirrored built-in wardrobe, double bed, bedside tables and home-office desk included
- The other bedroom features mirrored built-in wardrobe, single bed, chest of drawers for storage and a home-office desk
- Additional storage cupboard at front entrance that has vacuum, clothes drying stand and steam mop
- One secure car space also included
Convenience at your Doorstep:
- Walking distance to Melbourne CBD; 15-20 minutes
- Walking distance to Clarendon St Shopping Precinct; 10 minutes
- Post office, Woolworths, Coles and Aldi Supermarkets South Melbourne, banks, the South Melbourne Market, pharmacies, doctor's surgery, cafes and boutique shops
- Asian grocer; 5 minute walk (on City Rd)
- Trams at your doorstep:
- Tram 55: 1 minute walk
Runs along William St; be in Melbourne CBD in 5-10 minutes, Queen Victoria Market in 12 minutes, the University of Melbourne in 15 minutes. Offices near route 55: CGU, Deloitte, Pitcher Partners, The Supreme Court of Victoria, Magistrates Court. Tram 55 also runs directly to Domain Interchange: transfer to multiple trams that run along the St Kilda Rd corridor to the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne
- Tram 12: 5 minute walk
Runs along Collins St, be in Melbourne CBD in 15 minutes. Offices near route 12 are: 101 Collins St, 120 Collins St, BHP, KPMG
- Tram 96 and 109: 8 minute walk
Runs along Bourke and Collins St respectively
- Trains within walking distance:
- 15 minute walk to both Flinders St Station and Southern Cross Station
- Easy car access to M1 (Burnley Tunnel is 1 minute drive), West Gate Freeway, Kings Way/ Princes Highway, St Kilda Rd
Mainpoint Apartments features and facilities include a 24-hour concierge, keyless entry security features and secure elevators. Indoor resort style facilities include a 12.5m resort style lap pool & fully equipped gymnasium featuring both cardio and weights training facilities. All apartments feature anti-static carpet and Mainpoint is renowned for its six star energy rating!
**** IMPORTANT! REGISTER TO INSPECT PROPERTIES ****
By registering your details you will be INSTANTLY informed of
any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
DON'T MISS OUT
Book for an inspection time today by sending us a message!
Please call us on 03 9697 8800 or email us to arrange for an inspection!
MICM Property SouthbankOne Leasing Office
178 City Road, Southbank
Ph: (613) 9697 8800
Have one to sell? Get a FREE APPRAISAL!