Sorry, this property has been leased. To view more rental properties click here
Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment In The Ideal Location!
If you are looking for floorboards and a spacious terrace then this is the place for you! Located in the impressive Albert Tower' building with its beautiful architecture, enjoy the ideal location with the domain interchange within a 50m walking distance with easy access to CBD all the way to St Kilda, Botanical Gardens and South Melbourne Market only a stone's throw away and impressive cafes and restaurants right at your doorstep.
**** IMPORTANT! REGISTER TO INSPECT PROPERTIES ****
By registering your details you will be INSTANTLY informed of
any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
DON'T MISS OUT
Book for an inspection time today by sending us a message!
- Living area with a Scandinavian look includes light coloured timber flooring and cabinetry, Daiken split system air conditioning and access door to private balcony with plenty of room for an outdoor setting to take in the views of the city
- Kitchen is fitted with Stainless steel Miele gas stove top and oven, Miele dishwasher, mirrored splashback, stone benchtop and plenty of storage
- Sparkling central bathroom with ample storage
- Large master bedroom with 3 door mirrored built in robe, private ensuite and study nook next to the window.
- Second bedroom with mirrored built in robe and access door to balcony
- Concealed European style laundry
- Downlights and neutral colour scheme throughout
- Video intercom and swipe security entry
Communal facilities also include a fully equipped gym, sauna, resident's dining room overlooking the outdoor rooftop terrace which features some of the best views in town and BBQ entertainment area on the 28th floor.
Don't miss out on inspecting this impressive apartment!
Please call us on 03 9866 5988 or email us to arrange for an inspection!
MICM Property - St Kilda Road Office
414 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
Ph: (613) 9866 5988
Have one to sell? Get a FREE APPRAISAL!