Sorry, this property has been leased. To view more rental properties click here
Two bedrooms with incredible views and location second to none!
UNFURNISHED - Take in the spectacular views with this stunning, light filled two bedroom apartment situated high on the 21st Floor. Perfectly positioned in Southbank on the cusp of South Melbourne with convenient access to tram lines, freeway entrances, the Melbourne arts precinct, South Melbourne Market, Crown Entertainment Complex, The Royal Botanic Gardens as well as the many cafes, restaurants and shops surrounding the building with a quick 5 minute walk to South Melbourne.
- Floorboards throughout the spacious open plan lounge/dining area with air conditioning and heating
- Stylish kitchen with plenty of storage space including a dedicated pantry, concealed fridge space, stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, electric oven, microwave and dish washer
- Two good sized bedrooms with carpet and full sized built in wardrobes, both with window views towards Port Phillip Bay and plenty of natural light
- Concealed laundry with additional storage and study area
- Sparkling central bathroom with shower
- One secure car space in convenient easy access location
- Roller blinds throughout
Features include: Communal vertical garden with lounge area on floor, Rooftop garden, function room with fully equipped kitchen, Bar and indoor Cinema, restaurant/bar on ground floor, Bike storage, bike workshop, Security key entry with intercom, NBN ready.
**** IMPORTANT! REGISTER TO INSPECT PROPERTIES ****
By registering your details you will be INSTANTLY informed of
any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
DON'T MISS OUT
Book for an inspection time today by sending us a message!
Please call us on 03 9697 8800 or email us to arrange for an inspection!
MICM Property SouthbankOne Leasing Office
178 City Road, Southbank
Ph: (613) 9697 8800
Have one to sell? Get a FREE APPRAISAL!