Make Yourself at Home Spacious One Bedroom Apartment!
This stunning unfurnished apartment truly epitomises chic inner city living being situated in one of Southbank's most sought after areas. This light filled one bedroom apartment is sure to impress with its modern industrial finishes throughout and fantastic facilities. Nestled within the exclusive quiet ambience of the Guild building, have everything at your doorstep with only a short walk to cafes, restaurants, trams, freeway entrance, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Melbourne's Art Precinct, South Melbourne Market, Melbourne Sports Precinct and the Domain Interchange.
- Neutral colour scheme throughout with timber flooring in living/ dining areas and carpeted bedrooms.
- Modern kitchen with contrasting glass splashback, gas cooktop, dishwasher, concealed fridge space and plenty of storage space including a separate pull-out pantry.
- Large light filled open plan living and dining area complete with separate study nook and private balcony to take in views over the city, perfect for entertainers.
- Master bedroom with built in robe and private ensuite
- Central bathroom complete with shower over bath
- Separate laundry space for washing machine hidden away neatly in a cupboard.
- Huge balcony overlooking Southbank
Additional features include heating and cooling in living area, security entry foyer with intercom, resort style facilities including a gymnasium, 25m swimming pool, private rooftop garden with BBQ facilities.
Call for an inspection and see why this is truly a class above the rest!
**** IMPORTANT! REGISTER TO INSPECT PROPERTIES ****
By registering your details you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
DON'T MISS OUT! Book for an inspection time today by sending us a message!
Please call us on 03 9697 8800 or email us to arrange for an inspection!
MICM Real Estate SouthbankOne Leasing Office
178 City Road, Southbank
Ph: (613) 9697 8800