Exquisite and Centrally Located 2 Bedroom Apartment!
Situated in one of the most sought after parts of South Melbourne, enjoy this spacious two bedroom apartment located on the 4th floor offering plenty of natural light and quality carpet to create a modern and fresh feel for the perfect abode.
- Neutral colour scheme, timber flooring thoughout living area and updated carpets in the bedrooms.
- Spacious light filled open plan living and dining area complete with split system air conditioning/ heating, updated lighting with feature chandelier, updated blinds and access door to own private balcony.
- Fully renovated kitchen is complete with updated applicances gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher with breakfast bar with plenty of functional storage space with additional cabinetry built in.
- Master bedroom with large mirrored robe, window views and private renovated ensuite with shower.
- Large second bedrooms with mirrored built in robes and corner window views.
- Updated central bathroom complete with shower over bath and European laundry with dryer, and space for washing machine.
Additional features include security swipe entry, 1 under cover off street carparks and full use of resort style facilities including pool, gym, BBQ area and tennis court.
Nestled within the exclusive quiet ambience of the Melbourne Condos building, have everything at your doorstep with only a short walk to cafes, restaurants, trams, freeway entrance, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Melbourne's Art Precinct, South Melbourne Market, Melbourne Sports Precinct and the Domain Interchange.
**** IMPORTANT! REGISTER TO INSPECT PROPERTIES ****
By registering your details you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
DON'T MISS OUT! Book for an inspection time today by sending us a message!
Please call us on 03 9866 5988 or email us to arrange for an inspection!
MICM Real Estate - St Kilda Road Office
414 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
Ph: (613) 9866 5988 or (613) 9697 8800