Sorry, this property has been leased. To view more rental properties click here
Corporately Comfortable Executive Apartment
Step inside your new home and be greeted with sun-filled open-plan living, kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and breakfast bar, together with Miele stainless steel appliances.
This custom-designed and quiet apartment includes built-in wardrobes, polished fittings, flush surfaces, chrome and glass pendant lighting as well as dual aspect windows and extra-large sunny terrace, all providing magnificent views from a spacious living room and master bedroom. Add to this a large tiled bathroom with vanity and double shower, together with Daikin reverse cycle cooling and heating. The property also boasts allocated underground parking and generously large storage cage.
With Coles' flagship supermarket on ground level, grocery shopping couldn't be more convenient, and with close proximity and walking distance to popular cafes, shops, trams and trains, this could be your perfect home.
• Caesarstone kitchen benchtops and glass splashbacks
• Miele stainless steel dishwasher, gas cooktop and oven
• Soft-close cabinetry
• Wide-board American oak floors
• Large private terrace
• Daikin reverse-cycle heating and cooling
• Ceiling fans in both bedrooms
• European laundry
• Fully tiled bathroom, marble feature wall
• Wired for Foxtel in living room and main bedroom
• Study nook offers internet and phone connections
• Stylish block-out roller blinds with privacy blinds
• Video intercom, fob controlled security access throughout building and lifts
• Coles flagship supermarket at street level
• CCTV security throughout the building, lifts and basement car park
• Reserved car spot in basement, with visitors car parking
• Large storage cage (4m x 1.2m)
• 200m from train station
• Visitors basement parking
Located 11 kilometres from the city, Brighton has nearly 6 kilometres of coastline and is well serviced with a diverse selection of shopping, entertainment, transport and educational options. Its major centres are along Bay and Church Streets, each with its own Palace cinema. Bay Street is a historic shopping strip including North Brighton train station, cafes, restaurants and specialist stores.
**** IMPORTANT! REGISTER TO INSPECT PROPERTIES ****
By registering your details you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
DON'T MISS OUT! Book for an inspection time today by sending us a message!
Please call us on 03 9697 8800 or email us to arrange for an inspection!
MICM Real Estate - SouthbankOne Leasing Office
178 City Road, Southbank
Ph: (613) 9697 8800