Landlords Insurance

Insurance is an increasingly necessary part of life and this is particularly the case when it comes to protecting your property investment asset.


MICM Property, via its subsidiary company City Central Insurances (CCI), offers its landlords the opportunity to take out landlord’s contents insurance, which is specifically designed to protect landlords for loss of rent, contents, accidental or malicious property damage and public liability.


CCI’s bulk buying power and business relationship with its insurance providers ensures that the best possible rates and policy terms are obtained for our landlords.



If your property is part of an Owners Corporation, the building and common areas will be included in the overall building insured by the Owners Corporation and the Landlord Contents Insurance policy is imperative to cover all items within your apartment such as carpet, blinds and light fittings and also includes cover for public liability should your tenant or visitor injure themselves within the property. An added bonus also protects you against financial losses if the tenant defaults on rental payments.

However, if your property is not part of an Owners Corporation, it is important that you take out “Building Insurance” to cover your property against unexpected damage to your property (e.g. storm damage, fire etc.) and also take out “Landlord Contents Insurance” . CCI can obtain a quote on your behalf if you need MICM Property to arrange this please contact your Property Manager or refer to our CCI representative on the number below.

For further details concerning landlords contents insurance:

Read the Landlords Insurance Product Disclosure Statement Policy

Financial Services Guide

Contact CCI on (03) 8256 1132 




2019 Landlords Contents Insurance Package 

2018 Landlord’s Contents Insurance Package