LUXURY AT THE TOP!
- Largest 2 bedroom style in complex
- Floating floorboards & ocean-blue feature walls
- Nth-facing, sunny living area with undercover
- Kitchen with quality appliances, a dishwasher & breakfast bar
- Bedroom with mirrored BIRs, master with adjoining storage room/study
- Secure car space,
- Use of indoor lap pool, tennis court, gym and garden BBQ terrace
In pristine condition and with deft touches added by the proud owner, this spacious corner apartment in a much sought after locale enjoys postcard-perfect views and fantastic proximity to the lush surrounds of the Botanic Gardens and public transport along the tree-lined boulevard of St Kilda Rd.
Accommodation: Incorporating a super sized open plan living/dining area, the floating floorboards and ocean-blue feature walls throughout add a distinct sense of style and character. The kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a dishwasher and a breakfast bar services a wide living area and undercover balcony, the north-facing sunny aspect taking in stunning city skyline views. Both bedrooms include mirrored built-in robes, the master with adjoining storage room (possible study) and the other in the corner position with two walls of windows for a light-filled domain.
Features: Secure car space, reverse-cycle heating/cooling in living area, high quality drapery and roll-down blinds, entrance area with storage, Euro laundry, onsite caretaker, communal 25m indoor lap pool, tennis court, gym and garden BBQ terrace. Nearby public transport has you minutes to Melbourne's best attractions.