Revamped And Restyled With Panache
- With reverse-cycle A/C, plush carpet adorns the open living area
- Tiled kitchen with quality appliances & convenient extra storage space
- Balcony overlooking street below, ideal for an after-work drink
- Bedroom with mirrored BIRs, Euro laundry in central bathroom
- Secure car space, intercom entry, restricted lift access
- Large linen/storage cupboard
- Communal indoor swimming pool, gym, tennis court and BBQ facilities
This 1-bedroom apartment in a private, mid-level complex on the historic Tram Depot site has been given a stylish spruce-up in recent times, ensuring it stands out from the pack and warrants a closer look. Well appointed to suit the discerning owner occupier or a super investment opportunity, currently let fully furnished for $470 per week.
Accommodation: Opening to a tiled entrance, the kitchen features stainless steel appliances and ample and convenient shelving for easy storage. Adding plenty of contrast and character, earthy-toned feature walls and plush carpet adorn the living area, while a generous undercover balcony is ideal for an after work drink. The bedroom includes mirrored built-in robes, with floor-to-ceiling tiles and a Euro laundry in the central bathroom.
Features: Secure car space, reverse-cycle heating/cooling in living area, secure intercom entry, restricted lift access, walking distance to public transport, easy freeway access, communal indoor swimming pool, gym, tennis court and BBQ facilities.