Lofty Inner-City Retreat with Loads of Space
- Airy 3-bedroom stunner adjacent to Flagstaff Gardens
- Westerly aspect with stunning views of Docklands & bay
- Vast living/dining area with timber floors & ample balcony
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, SS appliances inc dishwasher
- Bedrooms have mirrored BIRs & views, master with ensuite
- Central bathroom with modern fittings and concealed laundry
- Secure car space, intercom entry, communal facilities.
Adjacent to the picturesque Flagstaff Gardens, this airy three-bedroom stunner is the perfect choice for families in search of quiet inner-city living, or those that just benefit from that extra bit of space. With a westerly aspect affording stunning views of the Docklands and the bay, this modern abode is only a short stroll to the CBD, Queen Vic Market, and for footy enthusiasts, Docklands Stadium.
Accommodation: The vast living/dining area is complimented by sleek timber floors and lush curtains, and flows out to the ample balcony which is an ideal spot for a meal on a balmy summer's night overlooking the Docklands precinct. An adjoining kitchen with a breakfast bar is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, while all three fully-carpeted bedrooms have mirrored built-in robes and varying views of the city. The master bedroom has a convenient adjoining bathroom, while the central bathroom contains modern fittings and a concealed laundry.
Features: Secure car space, secure intercom entry, central bathroom with European laundry (dryer included), communal indoor swimming pool, tennis court, fully equipped gym and garden courtyard with BBQ facilities.