Sleek Apartment with Amazing Views!
- High on the 24th floor of 'Melbourne Tower'
- Modern 1-bedroom apt with mirrored BIR
- Sensational views, balcony, floor-to-ceiling windows
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances inc dishwasher
- Stylish bathroom with European laundry
- RC heat/cool, secure car space, security, concierge
- Resort-style communal pool, gym, tennis court & courtyard.
Sitting high on the 24th floor of 'Melbourne Tower', this sleek and modern 1-bedroom abode enjoys a contemporary fit-out with views you'll want to show off to all your friends. On the cusp of the city, the apartment is within close proximity to Southbank Promenade, Clarendon Street restaurants and Albert Park Lake.
Accommodation: The theme of 'sleek elegance' reverberates throughout this spacious one-bedder, from the lush carpet and inviting colour scheme to the contemporary surfaces and fittings. The floor-to-ceiling windows allows for spectacular views of the Botanic Gardens and Port Phillip Bay from both the open living/dining area and the bedroom, the latter with a mirrored built-in robe. Adjoining tiled kitchen is fitted with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, while the stylish bathroom has a convenient European laundry. Sensational views can also be enjoyed from the undercover balcony.
Features: Reverse-cycle heating and cooling in living/dining area, secure car space, monitored security, 7-day concierge service, resort-style communal facilities including glass-roofed indoor pool, gymnasium, tennis court and garden courtyard.