Peaceful Entry-Level Prospect
- 1-bedroom apartment ideal for first-home or investment
- Open living area with NW-facing corner windows
- Undercover balcony overlooking Central Place walkway
- Kitchen features SS appliances and dishwasher
- Spacious double bedroom includes mirrored BIRs
- Bathroom with Euro laundry inc dryer, intercom entry
- Onsite caretaker, security, communal facilities.
Situated in a private mid-level tower, this 1-bedroom apartment is ideal for first-home buyers looking to enter the market or investors seeking solid returns. Featuring bright open-plan living areas, residents will love the close proximity to the boutique shops of Clarendon Street, the CBD and Botanic Gardens via convenient nearby trams.
Accommodation: Corner NW-facing windows allow plenty of natural light to pervade the open living area, while a sheltered undercover balcony overlooking the peaceful Central Place walkway is ideal for BBQs. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher, the double bedroom includes mirrored built-in robes and the central bathroom has a Euro laundry with a dryer included.
Features: Secure car space, easy freeway access, secure intercom entry, onsite building caretaker, communal use of the tennis court, indoor lap pool, gymnasium and garden BBQ terrace.