FANTASTIC VIEWS! Pearl on the Harbour!
You can take advantage of all the public transport networks at your doorstep including Southern Cross Station, the CBD and close to RMIT and Melbourne University. Walking distance to COSTCO, Harbour Town Shopping Centre, waterside restaurant and bars.
This new 'off the plan' 19th floor South-East facing apartment in Marina Tower comprising of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, spacious open living and dining with floor-to-ceiling windows presents a stunning vista of Victoria Harbour, Etihad Stadium and CBD.
Typical of modern apartment living with gym and pool, residents and their guests will have exclusive access to The Marina Club, a world class collection of amenities and private spaces. These luxurious facilities will cater for business and relaxation, commending with the planned opulent lobby lounge, private business centre and meetings on the ground floor.
- Estimated completion in Dec 2017
- All-weather entertaining balcony for relaxed alfresco dining
- Sleek gourmet kitchen has quality appliances and gas cooking
- Air conditioning, heating, stylish bathrooms, security intercom
- Good sized bedrooms with water vista and built-in wardrobes
- An ideal investment opportunity promising high rental returns
- Walk to COSTCO and Harbour Town Shopping Centre and all the CBD offers
Complete with water views to the CBD, the night lights of Melbourne will remind you of how close you are to all that this vibrant, Worlds Most Liveable City has to offer. Everything is literally on your doorstep. This is where the action is!
*Images are renders and are only a representation of the development and may not be of the actual apartment
MEDIAN HOUSE OR UNIT PRICE FOR THE SUBURB: $412,000
INDICATIVE SELLING PRICE: $447,500
COMPARABLE SALE 1: 514/750 Bourke Street Docklands. SOLD $429,000- 14/02/2017- 1 Bed, 1 Bath.
COMPARABLE SALE 2: 819/750 Bourke Street Docklands. SOLD $423,500- 14/12/2016- 1 Bed, 1 Bath.
COMPARABLE SALE 3: 905/2-16 Newquay Promenade Docklands. SOLD $547,000- 09/12/2016- 1 bed, 1 Bath, 1 Car.