BRAND NEW North Facing One Bedroom
From parklands to offices to riverside promenades, Melbourne's unique beauty comes from its marriage of concrete and canopy; a skyline that is defined as much by high rises as it is by natures capes.
420 Spencer is heralding a new era for connected living in Australia's culture capital. Sitting confidently on the periphery of Melbourne's centre of commerce, convenience and quality of life reign in this series of luxury apartments designed for ease of living and ease of access.
Residents can enjoy a Boutique Development with:
• Luxury facilities, Rooftop gardens, concierge services, lobby, caf and secure underground parking
• Direct bus link to prestigious Melbourne University
• World class public and private medical facilities including Royal Melbourne Hospital, Royal Children's Hospital and St Vincent's Hospital.
• Transport at your doorstep - North Melbourne Train Station, CBD and northbound tram stops, all less than 200m away.
• In The University High School Zone
• Stunning view without any block
• Spacious one bedroom 51.7m2 internal areas plus 7m2 balcony.
Scheduled to be settled in mid of August 2017.
MEDIAN HOUSE OR UNIT PRICE FOR THE SUBURB: $336,000
INDICATIVE SELLING PRICE: $411,502
COMPARABLE SALE 1: 1211/555 Flinders Street, Melbourne. SOLD $328,000- 22/01/2017- 1 Bed, 1 Bath.
COMPARABLE SALE 2: 2012/220 Spencer Street, Melbourne. SOLD $358,000- 20/02/2017- 1 Bed, 1 Bath.
COMPARABLE SALE 3: 2008/568-580 Collins Street, Melbourne. SOLD $330,000- 08/06/2017- 1 Bed, 1 Bath.