Williams Landing Property Management
Watch MICM’s Property Management Video below:
Why Choose MICM to Manage Your Williams Landing Investment Property?
Because you want a Property Manager who will maximise your investment value and minimise the day to day management hassles, right? With over 18 years experience with inner-city residential property, we have built Melbourne’s largest portfolio of property managed apartments, complexes and houses.
Benefits of Using MICM’s Property Management Services:
- Professional and experienced Williams Landing Property Managers located throughout our inner city network. MICM is not a franchised organization – our staff work as one team to source prospective tenants for your property
- Dedicated Williams Landing Property Managers care for your investment, conduct regular rent reviews and routine inspections
- A consistently low vacancy rate providing peace-of-mind investment security
- Your Williams Landing Property Manager will handle all maintenance, invoices and payments on your behalf and deposit your rental income directly into your bank account
- Fully qualified property managers with skilled knowledge relating to tenancy legislation caring for your investment and representing your interests
- Seven days a week leasing services and phone support
- Monthly statements can be received by email
- MICM is a Quality Endorsed Company (ISO 9001:2000) continually aiming to exceed our service standards
Doesn’t your property deserve this higher level of service?
Rental market snapshot – October 2013 (based on REIV Data)
– The current rental vacancy rate in Melbourne is 2.7 per cent, a decrease from 2.9 per cent in the previous month
– The current house median rent in Melbourne is $390 per week, stable from the previous month
Request for a Free Williams Landing Property Appraisal
Why not take advantage and book a FREE Appraisal for your Williams Landing property today using the form below. We are sure you will look back in years to come and know you made the right Property Management decision. For other enquiries, please call MICM at (03) 9697 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!